Friday 22 March 2013

Shop Watch: Swarm




 

Leslie Oschmann's creativity needs no introduction, I'm sure. Her beautiful reclaimed objects made new in Amsterdam have been featured on numerous blogs the world over. Swarm is unique, inspirational and in a league of its own. 

Perhaps some of you are lucky enough to own one of Leslie's amazing handmade carry bags crafted from oil paintings? Or a chair?



I admit I get goosebumps when I come across a collection of work as creative as this. The same is true of Swarm's brand new online shop, so beautifully curated and original. Leslie tells stories, yes, her found treasures sourced in Dutch, French and Belgian markets and antique shops all tell stories and their tale will hopefully continue in your homes and beyond.


 


Thank you Pia for spreading the word!



 Love!


*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!