Monday 4 March 2013

Five Faves #72


   Kari Anne Marstein has been busy making some more pretty handpainted eggs for Easter. She's just opened an etsy shop too, so don't hang around, these little cuties sell out fast!


After a long, relaxing weekend with my family, I'm feeling rested and raring to go.
I have lots of new things to share with you this week, including a spring shopupdate, so please keep your eyes peeled for that! 

Three days offline and my private pinterest boards are full of interesting finds. Time to get back in the saddle then...


Did you see my recent post for Handmade Charlotte? I love Yumiko Froehlich's simple paper finger puppets:



  I just know Nancy Nicholson is going to be full of surprises in 2013. I loved her sewing kits and Christmas decorations last year, and now she's introducing a new line of prints and posters, starting with this colourful happy pigeon available in A3 and A2 size for £14 and £20 respectively.

 

 I discovered Emma Wilson's beautiful modern home in Sidi Kanouki, Morocco in the latest issue of Côte Sud magazine. Emma runs two businesses, Castles in The Sand (swoon!) and Beldirugs, both of which make me want to just pack my bags and fly off to warmer southern climes. Spend a moment or two browsing her selection of antique Moroccan Boucherouite, Beni Ouarain, Boujad and Azilal rugs, all so special and perfect for adding a striking touch of rich colour to your home.




 They're not particularly new, but I never tire of kites.
Simple, colourful and poetic, Fredericks and Mae these are lovely, thank you. 
What an amazing decorative feature for a child's room, don't you think?



 
Again not new, but Claire Grill's samplers are all so beautiful I think, and I have An Ambitious Project Collapsing to thank for this find.



 
Last but not least (yes I can count, a sixth one for good measure), I can see myself lounging around on one of Ashanti Design's super large beanbags this Summer, if I manage to get in there before my kids, that is.



Happy Colour My Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I love the Easter Eggs, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab Five. In partiuclar I'm loving those eggs, rugs and samplers. Gorgeous pics as always x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an honor to be on your Five Faves list! thank you ; )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!