Friday 1 March 2013

Inspiration: Do Design



  



  


 I seem to have been collecting lots of little houses recently, on my blog, on pinterest and facebook too. No wonder then, that I was immediately drawn to this house-within-a-house inside Lucia Ruiz-Rivas' beautiful concept store, Do Design in Madrid.

Bringing together an ever-changing mix of fashion, interior design and artwork from emerging and well-established artists and creatives, this bright and airy space looks like my ideal shopping experience. I love the high ceilings, the vintage rustic furniture, the light, open, relaxed feel of the place, and of course, I'm sure the shop is full to the brim with beautiful, unusual finds - sigh!

My kinda concept store - if only ...


Do Design: c/Fernando VI, 13. 28004 Madrid (+34 913 10 62 17)

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!