Monday 15 November 2010

Tucked Up Nicely




I don't know about you, but these three photographs of Karen Barbé's latest commission make me happy. Not only do I love the gorgeous hand-embroidered organic cotton sateen sheets she's designed for a friend's first child, but also the beautiful way in which she's presented them.  I'm not surprised though, everything Karen undertakes is special.
Makes me feel like I'm three years' old, tucked up in bed waiting for a bedtime story. So cosy.

I hope you'll take the time to explore Karen's exquisite blog and shop (currently offering a 15% discount).

Sweet dreams!

6 comments:

  1. I love Karen's work and her blog is just gorgeous. I have one of her 'thick crochet' cushions and it makes me smile every time I look at it :) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work from karen Barbé! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty. I love the clean lines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, i am such an admirer of Karen's work! this is very special indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so original & so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore karen's work. am so happy to see this!! i recently featured her on our interior & garden design blog, too. how wonderful that her warm sunny personality matches her textiles and designs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!