Thursday 7 October 2010

Thank You!

My image of the day

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
I'm overwhelmed by your response, really!
I'm in the lead but only just (people have voted for me using four different names so I hope they pool the votes together at the end). If you haven't voted yet and enjoy Kickcan & Conkers, please vote here. (No. 2)

Un très, très grand merci à tout le monde qui a pris la peine de voter pour moi sur le site Babble. Je n'en reviens pas, vous avez été si nombreux! Je suis en tête de course actuellement, mais c'est très serré (en fait on a voté pour moi sous quatre noms différents, ce n'est pas un nom facile à retenir, je le sais). Si vous n'avez pas encore voté et vous aimez Kickcan & Conkers, je serais très reconnaissante si vous cliquez sur 'I Like" à côté de mon nom (No. 2) ici.

* via

9 comments:

  1. Just popped over and voted. You're back in the lead! Quite right too. Lots of love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have justed voted too! Good luck. I love your blog. I look at it nearly every day. There is always something interesting to look at, read about or shop for! Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all so much, I'm amazed at how lovely everybody has been. You've made my day, nay week, nay year ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh, very exciting! I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. it seems we like the same things!! arrows and now art!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!