Thursday 7 October 2010

Shop Watch: Das Kaninchen



I have been waiting patiently for Shannah Burton to reveal her new Winter collection based on the theme of protection, warmth and healing. Such beauty, such gentleness, so perfect for the dark months that lie ahead.
As many of you know, I've been drawn to that simple but powerful universal symbol the Red Cross of late and DasKaninchen's wares are no exception. 

 
Felt and Wool
Red, White and Grey
Beauty in Simplicity 

 
Shannah's nature-inspired textile art would certainly make a very special gift for someone close to your heart. Let her sleep-travelling rabbits or a herd of elephants watch over your little ones and add a touch of softness to a nursery, a child's bedroom or a play space. And why not treat yourself to your own handmade tissue holder - a lovely stocking-filler don't you think? Gesundheit my friends


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Those things speak DESIGN like crazy. beautiful and simple. Thanks for sharing. Robin of baggaraggs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!