Monday 21 June 2010

Colour My Monday #4

Pepa Prieto

Good Morning !
It's Monday, I have a new look and I'm happy.
How about you?

It's going to be a busy week here at Kickcan & Conkers.
It's almost a year since I started this blog and I'd like to celebrate with the opening of my little shop for kids and the young at heart. No exact date yet but hopefully early next week.
Until then, let's travel the world and be inspired...

My first port of call is Denmark.
Rikke Storm is an architect, designer and illustrator living in Copenhagen.
Her personal blog Drawings By Numbers, is full of her own beautiful creations and other inspiring work, including that of her 12 year old son Aldus.

Do have a look, I'm know you'll love her taste!





Aldus


See you soon, in India this time!

10 comments:

  1. Love your new banner!
    Looking forward to seeing your shop x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new look is great and your monday post very colorful :) Good luck with the preparations for the shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toutes ces couleurs font du bien ! C'est super joli.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new look Deb and can't wait to see what treasures you have in your shop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. really, really, really love the tones on this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. J'attends moi aussi l'ouverture de ta boutique avec beaucoup d'impatience... Happy lundi !

    ReplyDelete
  7. New look is spot on!!! and love the Pepa Prieta!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you all like my new look, I think it's right for Kickcan & Conkers.
    Rikke's work is very inspiring, I hope you'll enjoy her blog as much as I do.
    Then there's the shop...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!