Monday 14 June 2010

Le Petit Chapeau Rouge

Lucie
Laura
Capucine

Although I admit that Alexandra's hats have long been a favourite of mine, Swan Scalabre's baby bonnets and matching bloomers are quite simply delightful. Le Petit Chapeau Rouge has mixed cotton, Liberty print, satin, felt and velvet to create a charming, fresh Spring-Summer collection for babies (1 to 6 months) that mums will later want to keep, frame and display. Adorable, n'est-ce pas ?

via Milk No.28
images©Le Petit Chapeau Rouge

7 comments:

  1. SO cuuuute!
    I wonder if my 5 yr old boy would wear one?
    ...hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aime beaucoup le premier avec ses petits pompons qui me font penser à du mimosa et celui avec les coquelicots ...Et merci de citer les miens ;o))
    Bonne soirée
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my...Way to cute! These are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so in love with the hats. I need one for a 2 year...so who can sew?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!