Tuesday 15 June 2010

Une Sardine A Rio

I spotted Justine's beautiful Made in Brazil baby kits when she launched Une Sardine A Rio in February, and I had a feeling that we'd been hearing a lot about this children's clothes label in 2010. I wasn't wrong. This little sardine has got everything it takes to swim with the big fish if its new collection is anything to go by.




Inspired by family trips to Brazil and other lands, Une Sardine A Rio is a 100% organic and fairtrade label based in the south of France. Justine believes very strongly that children's clothes can be beautiful, comfy, practical (some are one-size-fits-all) and respect the environment. Her new Brazilian photo series skirts, printed on cotton satin with water-based pigments, are a perfect example of her "style with a conscience" philosophy, and I love them!

Une Sardine A Rio is offering 20% discount on its new collection throughout June.
I can see myself wearing one of those Selaron skirts, can't you?

Justine has a bilingual French / English blog and is currently translating her shop site too.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! What a wonderful surprise!! I'm so so happy you like what I do. And I could not have done a better translation and explanation of my work philosophy. Thank you so so much!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how beautifulllllllllllllllllll!!!!!!! everything!! thanks for sharing so many beauties!!!besos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just so beautiful!!!! Is her shop open now? I need that first and last skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!! I just bought the Jupe Charleston!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these images, there are so many amazing children's clothing designers about! I am getting to the stage where I can't wait to have children so I can indulge in these petit pleasures!

    :) Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oui cette sardine est incroyable !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!