Saturday 1 May 2010

Maeve Magazine

Maeve, a new quarterly online magazine, is out today.

MAEVE appreciates that you are all grown up, that you are intelligent and street smart. That you are raising kids and creating a new generation. You have a desire for knowledge and a thirst for real life content. You want inspiration. You want to know what other people are doing and how they are doing it. How they are parenting. How they are achieving. How they are loving. How they are living. We all do it – its human nature.

2 comments:

  1. I've just been getting used to Dumbo Feather magazine which I love and here you come out with another! Ok - off to check it out ;-)

    Anti spam word for this comment: Bless. What more could I wish for you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great--thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!