Saturday 8 May 2010

Magical Mister Finch


Oh Yes!
Yet
Another
Wonderfully talented male blogger!

Ladies & Gentlemen
I'd like you to meet


Hugo the Owl

Magpie


Hansel the Moon Gazing Hare


Vincent the Fox
and

Pickering the Dodo


Finch likes to hunt
He hunts high and low for the lost and forgotten
blows off the dust
brushes up the velvet
brightens up the sixpences
then turns his finds into beautiful jewellry, creatures and birdhouses
All handmade with love
in Leeds, Yorkshire
(where I was born!)

Mister Finch
Blog

One to watch me thinks!



3 comments:

  1. Thankyou so much for featuring me on your blog.
    Its incredibly kind of you and so helpful to me.
    Im so so pleased.

    Enjoy your day.

    Bestest wishes,

    Finch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this! Wonderful creation by Mister Finch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really, really love these guys, especially that owl and dodo- there's just not enough dodos really, thank you x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!