Saturday 5 December 2009

After thought


I realised last night that I'd forgotten to include Cecilia's beautiful thaumatrope in my previous post.


Cecilia designed this craft sheet for the new-to-me Argentinian magazine Chikismiqui (issue # 4) to which I will be subscribing.



The magazine features the work of talented female artists, illustrators and photographers from around the world. It comes out every two months and three-issue international subscriptions are available. Back issues are also online for you to browse for free.

All four issues that I've seen have a wonderful craft activity for children such as Cecilia's thaumatrope (#4) and these paper dolls by Simone Mendes

I think my favourite has to be this little paper carousel by Maria Cecilia Martinez ( Por Yoliwood) in issue 1. Completely irresistible, I could frame it just like that!



So, my first post of the day. After Morning Coffee and Ursonate and Apple Juice and Yabloki, this one just has to be Chicory and Chikismiqui!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!