Sunday 27 December 2009

The Homies 2009 - Hurry! Hurry!

1950 folk art roundabout carousel from Elemental*

A big thank you to those of you who have taken the trouble to vote for Kickcan & Conkers! It would be great to make it through to the second round so please click away my friends! Nominations close on the 28th!
Un grand merci à ceux et à celles qui ont déjà pris la peine de voter pour Kickcan & Conkers! Ce serait super chouette d'arriver au deuxième tour (les 6 meilleurs blogs) donc, allez-y, clicker mes amis. Il ne reste qu'un jour!

* spotted on the excellent HomeShoppingSpy

2 comments:

  1. Hi Deborah,

    My pleasure to do, and I was the first. Are your ears burning? I praised you, and its all true. Fingers crossed.

    Bonne Chance,
    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  2. heureusement que je suis passee par la ...on time pour voter!
    Bravo en tout cas pour la qualite de ton blog et bonne chance.
    Have a wonderful end of the year and Enjoy the new one...
    Emma from San Francisco

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!