Sunday 20 December 2009

Route 66



Well, as we've finally found a one-week work placement for Dylan at The French National Film Institute in Paris (CNC) and I've been exploring some fantastic film archives, I thought it would be a nice idea to take a look at what children were watching around the world in 1966, or thereabouts, the year that I was born. My first pick is the cute little Soviet creature Cheburashka (also known as Topple in early English translations) created in 1966 by Eduard Uspensky' in his book "Krokodil Gena i Ego Druzya" or "Crocodile Gena and his Friends."

5 comments:

  1. J'adore cette drôle de petite créature à grandes oreilles… Merci pour ton gentil message chez moi et pour l'adresse de Mrs Elliot Books, très chouette, en effet !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Deb - When I'm not making peg angels (tutorial today if you're looking to give the kids an activity) I shall get mine to watch you fun wee croco!
    Merry Christmas
    Ange

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merci, je n'ai ainsi pas eu à chercher... merci de ce tendre cadeau en ce jour froid !

    ReplyDelete
  4. merci pour cette découverte ! j'aimerai tellement comprendre ce qu'il se dit...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!