Tuesday 22 December 2009

Eat, drink and be merry!




Oh dear! Nothing but torrential rain for three days, we're all starting to get cabin fever! Everything's depressingly wet outside, the garden's water-logged and if I eat anymore biscuits I'm going to start looking like an advert for chocolate chip cookies (Amanda has the answer to that problem though!!!). Anyway, thought a few pictures from Georgina Bell's portfolio would cheer me up. If you haven't seen her work before, check out her wonderfully uplifting Flickr stream and website. I love her childhood books, mapped clothing and embroidered felt houses. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. rain? gah! how ghastly. snow yes, but being confined by rain isn't quite as jolly.

    really, i wouldn't worry about the biscuit consumption, it's winter! what else is there to do? i have just eaten about 20 cornichons. i realise that they're not the same as biscuits, it's more the quantity that i am drawing you attention to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous art work! I have a huge thing for maps, like quite a few people I suspect. I'm not sure what it is about them, but they are appealing. Have the best christmas, and stay away from those biscuits! he he. not really. Eat, drink and be merry! xoxo Kristina

    A really big thank you for your blog. I love it, and you've been such an inspiration - sooo awesome! See you next year Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  3. no such thing as too many biscuits! Just remember that.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!