Monday 7 December 2009

Marmelade Beard


Wonderful name don't you think? Looks like beards are in... Anyway, if you liked Claire Owen's work and you admired Chloe Ehninger's beautifully illustrated thaumatropes, I think you'll enjoy this new Woodland-themed Zine from the Marmelade Beard Collective.


I came across this new illustration collective of graduates from Plymouth University a while ago. Do take a peek at their website and browse their individual portfolios. A talented lot, I'm sure you will agree!

9 comments:

  1. I love the first one the tree also may try to find some old ladels & a piece of driftwood as that looked so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so lovely, I love the picture with the trees on the right and the garland on the left. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So nice that I just bought it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Orange and black go wonderful together:) Another good find!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovley illustrations. will definitely be having a look!

    Amelia.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I´m off to the illustration collective of graduates!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yes! The name is just as fantastic as the illustrations are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks fantastic...I must see more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. such lovely colours and style to this work! I love it! I'm off to have a look at more!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!