Sunday 11 September 2011

The Cherry On The Cake




I've been waiting for this, all Summer in fact...
Hands up if you love the wonderful French home linen company  
La Cérise sur le Gâteau
Ah, I thought so!
And hands up if you'd love Anne Hubert to design her first kids' collection
Well, your wish is her command...


 If you're lucky enough to live in Paris, or are perhaps passing through for Maison&Objet or Paris Design Week, try and find some time to visit Serendipity, one of my favourite kids' design shops. Anne Hubert's brand new children's collection will be on show there exclusively until October 1st.




 

Staying true to her fresh and playful style, haut en couleurs, Anne Hubert has designed a range of children's bedlinen, baby sleepingbags and cushions for La Cérise sur le Gâteau and bags and accessories (love the blankie sets) for C'est le Pompon!

Of course, the cherry on the cake is that as of last night, Anne's new range is available from Serendipity's eshop (and a little dicky bird told me they're working hard to finish the English version of their store).


Bon Appétit!

7 comments:

  1. This just made my day! Love love LOVE everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too gorgeous.... all of it! hope you are well. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pitty I didnt know Serendipity last week, when I was in Paris :-(((((

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful bedding!!! Love this!!:P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I want the elephant pillow!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!