Friday 23 September 2011

Le facteur n'est pas passé




Le facteur n'est pas passé
Il ne passera jamais
Lundi, mardi, mercredi
Jeudi, vendredi, samedi
Dimanche 
 

I've been working on a fun magazine contribution about typical French games and playground activities this week so when I saw these two 70's "La Poste" money boxes I couldn't help but associate them with the popular "Le facteur n'est pas passé" rhyme. 

  Les Happy Vintage is one of my favourite French vintage addresses. Online shops will come and go but time has shown that Les Happy Vintage is here to stay. Whether its children's furniture, books, posters or unusual decorative objects that you're looking for, there's always something to catch your eye. 

Be quick though, or you might just find that it's


Too late!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks Deb :-) i love your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb! this post just made me feel nostalgic for my childhood as I had the la poste money box!..my aunty worked for la poste..I also had an amazing la poste t-shirt..should have kept it...oh hindsight...
    : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!