Friday 2 September 2011

Good Morning

Wall-Animal Escape - Yuko Haro

Good Night Bear - Yoko Mori

 Good Morning!

Or should I say



I thought we'd end the week with some fun finds from Japan.

Red and Green Apple Berets - The Mad Hatter's Knock (Google Translation)
Arabian Headdress - Atsuko Nose

Rocking Wear - Yoshihiko Office

An enchanting world, n'est-ce-pas
I think you'll find that design-led Japanese store Good Evening offers toys and objects like no other. Everyone needs an Apple Beret in their life, don't you think?


via




4 comments:

  1. I love it all! Especially Goodnight bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! Especially the first one it made me giggle. I like the idea of disappearing into the wall with only my bum showing.... secrets! (yes I am feeling in a silly friday mood today!) Have a great weekend! Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the escaping animal. The perfect pastiche.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!