Monday 5 September 2011

G is for Gemini



view-source:http://shop.naefspiele.ch/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/g/e/gemini_4.jpg

Aren't these sweet?

I'm not quite sure how long these toys have been on the market but I was immediately drawn to their minimalist Kokeshi-type faces and pretty painted bodies. 

The Gemini wooden and felt peg-doll playset is made in Germany by award-winning toymaker Kellner Steckfiguren. It is distributed by Naef and can be yours for 16.50 EUR, (excl. tax).

A happy find for Colour My Monday, and perhaps one to bookmark for Christmas?


via Plumetis Magazine (which you really should take a look at)





2 comments:

  1. les jouets Naef sont tous magnifiques !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these and the fact that one is Gemini even more. Hope you are having a wonderful Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!