Wednesday 28 September 2011

Tout Blanc





 All White
Tout Blanc





With Pops of Colour
Avec Quelques Touches de Couleur


I think that's a winning combination.
My ideal in fact, for children's rooms at least.


is one of my favourite online shops. 
I have written about it a couple of times and I know many of you appreciated their magical gallery photos this Summer.

Annabel Gueret has exquisite taste and an excellent eye for unusual finds.

She's also very kind and has allowed me to share some photos of her previous home in France. Isn't it wonderful? I love that reclaimed staircase, the high ceilings, the light, the space, the children's dormitory for sleep overs... parfait à mes yeux !

Annabel and her family moved recently and are now renovating an old leather factory in Nantes. She loves a challenge and her project sounds amazing!



 So, I've decided to start a new feature on Kickcan & Conkers and I'd love you to take part.

 I'd like you to share your decorating ideas for children's rooms and play spaces.

K&C attracts readers from around the world and is growing in popularity everyday. 
I for one am interested in seeing where your children sleep and / or play in India, Chile, Iceland, Greece, Japan and Timbuktu. The further afield the better!

 We all have different financial, creative and physical means but want the best for our children, I'm sure. What's your child's favourite object? Your favourite feature? How did you make that? Where did you find it? Did you decorate yourself?

Ideas, ideas, ideas...


What do you think?





11 comments:

  1. La déco de mes rêves....j' y viens progressivement...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just in love with the sheep's head on the 1rst pic!!!!! une tuerie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. j'adore! great rooms all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. je suis scotchée j'adore ta sélection! waouh

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it is a good idea, I do not have children myself but love kids rooms and decorating. So bring it on!! Thanks dear for your comment, the fair went very well, I am now doing the follow up, orders are coming in and I just hope I can make and fulfill them in time...

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful and inspiring post of imagery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing images - such character! and a great idea for a feature, children's rooms are when you can really let imagination take over, I am sure you will have a great response vx

    ReplyDelete
  8. just noticed my logpile wallpaper in your 'I like' list (can't see the wood for the trees these days!) - thank-you deb!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea! I love to see people behind space, not only nice images. white is also one of my favorite (but with kids its difficult ;-) too keep it so clean ;-D beautiful stars and all the open , light rooms....Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Such a lovely home... Dreamy! I love your new feature, what a great idea... Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!