Thursday 10 March 2011

By The Window


It's 5am
The house is asleep
A quiet time for me


The break was good
Going to the beach
Building castles in the air


Reality beckons now
The garden, awake
Paint peels, shutters, doors, walls begging to be fresh


A thousand ideas
A rummage of vintage, to sort, to place
Mood boards, sketches, torn paper from magazines

Ready for spring, to clean the nest
Pare down, 
Renew


Drawn to my favourites
Simplicity, white and wood by a window
Forever and toujours


3 comments:

  1. What beautiful images Deb!

    Sometimes it's nice to be up before everyone else and just enjoy the quietness isn't it? I am so glad that you have had a nice break and I hope you got to squeeze a picnic in somewhere along the way.

    Happy Thursday, Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an awesome house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I love those pics and want to sit by that window.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!