Saturday 19 March 2011

Magical Mr Mistoffelees


Gina

You ought to know Mr. Mistoffelees!
The Original Conjuring Cat--
(There can be no doubt about that).
Please listen to me and don't scoff. All his
Inventions are off his own bat.

Woody

There's no such Cat in the metropolis;
He holds all the patent monopolies
For performing surprising illusions
And creating eccentric confusions.
  
Mooon
 
The greatest magicians have something to learn
From Mr. Mistoffelees' Conjuring Turn.
Presto!

Tchouk
 And we all say: OH!
Well I never!
Was there ever
A Cat so clever
As Magical Mr. Mistoffelees!
Reduce-Reuse-Recycle
I told you Mr Stanker was a Magician!

3 comments:

  1. I love that chess set! How very clever...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci, ça ferait une bonne chanson ! Avec votre permission je me penche sur la question... rendez-vous le 04 juin ( notez cette date ) !
    FR

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!