Saturday 26 March 2011

Etsy Finds: S is for Ship


We're hoping to nip to the beach tomorrow morning for a coffee by the harbour and a good ole rummage at the flea market. It all depends on the weather. I have started collecting old Savon de Marseille, I love it when they shrink and darken with age. I'll also be looking out for old mirrors, I'd really like to make a feature wall in the bathroom with them. What are you into at the moment, anything in particular?
I've just added a couple of things from Daily Memorandum, it's a beautiful shop, I  like to 'pop in' there from time to time. I thought these vintage educational cards and primitive  ships would work well in a boy's room, what do you think?
Have a lovely Sunday!

5 comments:

  1. i absolutely love primitive & folk ship models (longtime fetish, always scouring ebay & 1stdibs). very cool etsy shop, thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, il est chouette ce bateau

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds nice! A coffee at the harbour, I think the weather will let you. At the moment we're planning our summer holiday in France (not yet sure where). My only whish is it should have a nice flea market, any suggestions? Have a lovely day! Rozalinde

    ReplyDelete
  4. coffee by the harbour and a good ole rummage at the flea market sound like a perfect Sunday!
    Love this wooden ship, beautiful colors...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!