Monday 21 March 2011

Shop Watch: Lieschen-Mueller


Oh, Anneliese,
One look at your pinatas
And my heart goes a-flutter


A glimpse of your dolls
Has me swooning



 I'm telling you,
This is it -


I'm well and truly smitten!

Gosh, I couldn't believe me eyes when I came across Anneliese Müller's work last week.  Every single thing she makes is beautiful, or at least I think so. Grab yourself a little something to drink and spend five minutes looking at her work. A mum of two, Anneliese has been making small limited-edition and one-off creations for over a year now. She lives in Germany and sells through her blog (pinatas vary from 42-65 EUR depending on their complexity and her dolls are priced at around 58 EUR).
She's on holiday at the moment but will be back with some new stock  in a couple of weeks.
Eyes peeled everyone...
Anneliese is going on my list of all-time faves!


7 comments:

  1. I love piñatas and these are so sweet. I could never beat them! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I like the foxes especially. Such personality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. These are absolutely wonderful. You've got a real talent for finding these treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow thank you for sharing this!! I've taken a look on her blog and she's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me too Deb! What a great find, I am off to have a look myself. Stephie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must say that I like her works very much ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So love this find ! thank you !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!