Saturday 12 March 2011

Fresh Talent: Victoria Whincup


I'd like you to meet Sally, she has a shrew sitting on her head


Ann has a fox on hers but she doesn't mind

They have lots of nice friends
and come from a special place
where pretty flowers grow


Won't you follow me?


Such a joyous find when all is grim...

Freelance illustrator Victoria Whincup graduated from The Cambridge School of Art with a First Class Honours Degree. She draws, paints, sculpts, sews and makes beautiful little books. She sells her work on etsy and is available for commissions and collaborations. Keep an eye on her blog and Society6 for updates, Victoria is putting the finishing touches to some brand new sculptures (badgers!) and is working on an Alphabet book as well as a collection of illustrated poems.
A lovely delicate style - I'm sure she'll go far! 

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!!!! love her stuff. lovely posts this week. and yes, the news from japan overwhelmingly sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a Sally, I am most fond of "Sally with a Shrew on her Head". Thanks for the boost ,,, sweet & uplifting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!