Monday 11 January 2010

Curious

I'm starting to get quite excited about my trip to Paris. If you remember, I'm accompanying Dylan for his one-week work placement at the National Film Institute (CNC) the first week in February. Although I lived there when I was younger, I'm looking forward to re-discovering some old time favourites and visiting some new-to-me addresses such as Tombees du Camion. I know many you will have already heard about this retro lovers' "Caverne d'Ali Baba" , but for those who haven't, take a look at these inspiring displays

I'd love to know if anyone's been. Is it really as good as it looks?

6 comments:

  1. How exciting...any room for me in the suitcase?
    I wish you and Dylan have a wonderful time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this shop is really great ! full of cute things and unexpected gadgets !

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'est en effet un bel endroit où on peut passer bcp de temps malgré la petite taille de la boutique, et puis il y a tellement d'autres choses à faire et à voir dans le quartier. Très bon séjour !

    ReplyDelete
  4. je ne sais plus combien de fois je me suis dis que j'irais faire un tour dans cette boutique... voilà un objectif 2010 qui est réalisable

    ReplyDelete
  5. quel lien extra... je ne connaissais pas...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love these displays! What a great opportunity for both Dylan and you. :~)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!