Saturday 9 January 2010

Molly-Meg

I'm pretty sure most of you will have heard of Molly-Meg and her wonderful range of "miniature classics" for children. If you haven't, go get inspired now! I did wonder, however, if you knew that she also sells some really gorgeous vintage toys? Take this wooden changing heads toy from the 1930s for example,

this 1950s Jack N' Jill wall hanging from the States



and this original Disney Mickey Mouse pop-up playset from the 60s.



Molly-Meg has also found some fun 1960s playing cards to frame



and a wonderful collection of unused 1940s Birthday cards, to give or frame, as you desire.


So, you see, Molly-Meg is not just about chairs and is definitely an address to be bookmarked for cute vintage and modern finds, such as Red Stuga's play cushion/floor mat and Miller Goodman's excellent PlayShapes and ShapeMaker. Happy weekend browsing!

3 comments:

  1. I wish I could walk into a toy shop and see these things again as they were long ago. What a treat that would be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo of the hanging chairs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's always like entering wonderland here :)
    again so many treasures! love the vintage toys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!