Thursday 28 January 2010

Three French Hens


Irrésistible !

What else can I say? I love finger puppets and this little set of three by Melbourne illustrator / designer Amy Borell just stole my heart. Screenprinted onto calico fabric, each hen is entirely made by hand. The reverse side features an Eiffel Tower pattern in metallic silver ink and the cute trio come in a little calico bag.


Adorable!

Check out Amy's blog and shop Vanilla Bug
for more beautiful accessories and illustrations


Allez ! Why not treat yourself today!

9 comments:

  1. How lovely!! Thanks for sharing, Deborah.
    You are welcome to put iza's drawing on your Tumblr :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fab! They please me on every level!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you said it....Adorable, off to visit, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute indeed. I love finger puppets. Although the ones you draw on your fingers are always my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a find! So very gorgeous :) K

    ReplyDelete
  6. well, they just stole my heart too!! so darling and the little bag they come in is so perfect. absolutely delightful!! thanks for sharing!!

    happy weekend to you:) xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable, irrésistible, plus que ça encore... c'est super !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!