Monday 25 January 2010

The Working Proof - Art with a Heart


Armadillo by OSoo for the Working Proof
15% of gross sale goes to Doctors Without Borders

My print of the day from my shop of the day, the Working Proof.

Founded by Anna Corpron and Sean Auyeung, aka Sub-Studio (remember?), the Working Proof seeks to promote art and social responsibility by offering a selection of affordable, limited edition prints by emerging and well-established artists and pairing them with a specific charity. 15% of the sale of each print goes to a charity of the artist's choice.




and Julianna Swaney, Puppies Behind Bars


Check in on the Working Proof regularly. Anna and Sean release a new, exclusive print once a week, on Tuesdays at 1.30 pm, EST.

3 comments:

  1. Everything here seems to come from heven!!

    Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a fantastic idea. thanks for sharing. and all of the pictures you have shown here are so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful. I love the layered pieces especially. K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!