Friday 2 October 2009

Boxbird bliss


Ellen Giggenbach

Ellen Giggenbach

Mibo

Mibo

Ruth Green


Ruth Green


Hove-based online gallery and printing studio Boxbird, set up in 2008 by print enthusiast Alice Teague and illustrator Graham Carter, showcases some of the finest illustrators, printmakers and artists in the UK. Boasting names such as Ben Newman (love his Astrocat), Dee Beale, Fionna Hewitt (Dynasty Dumpling), Sally Ellford, Ian Penny and Debby van Dyk, there really is something for everyone. Fly over there now and take a peek!

6 comments:

  1. I love Ellen Giggenbach's work, gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice reminds me of Alexander Girard's work (the ones at the top)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so lovely - thanks for the fab link, Deb :) K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh - these are lovely - reminds me so much of the prints my very posh Aunty had in her house - in 1970.


    fleur
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Ruth Green's work, so simple and cute. Funnily enough Boxbird is on the road behind me and our buildings practically back onto each other!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them all. Nice to meet Boxbird. Good week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!