Friday 23 October 2009

Thibaud Herem



I came across Thibaud Herem's bird poster again the other day and decided to browse this London-based French illustrator/graphic designer's website. I've already mentioned my love of collections, here and here, and Herem's birds, fishes and insects are no exception. Take his bird illustrations, available in poster, card and book form, for instance.


Bird poster 1

Bird cards

Mais, ce n'est pas tout - There's more to Herem than first meets the eye... When I started delving I realised that this French graphic designer also has a talent for producing clean, simple and effective work like this

Moon books

Rainbow coloured dice

Moon poster


Nice, n'est-ce pas? Oodles and oodles of talent!
If you are interested in buying any of Thibaud's work you can contact him via his site. One to watch out for me thinks!

Found via Drawn.

5 comments:

  1. *gasp* birds! a whole lot of them. wow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the bird cards and the dice are pretty fun, too! Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! I have soooo much to catch up on here! It's all looking mightily delish though....

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bird illustrations are fantastic, I've never seen his work before - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love birds. Love the Moon. Love collections :) K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!