Thursday 22 October 2009

Sleepy King






I'm on a roll here folks! I came across these really sweet soft toys made by Savannah Carroll, aka Sleepy King last night. Besides sporting lovable names like Noble Fir, Pine Cone, Bon Bon and Split Pea, these cuties are made from cuddlable recycled tweed, wool felt and fleece. They all have safety eyes and stand approx. 9-10" tall.
Check out Sleepy King's etsy shop for more forest friends and take a peek at papernstitch where I found the link. Happy browsing!

3 comments:

  1. You ARE on a roll. Love Sleepy King's softies, how adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! I just found this blog by typing in my shop name through google! Thank you for mentioning my shop! it means a lot.

    <3 Savannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how gorgeous! Love that they are made from recycled tweed too :) K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!