Thursday 8 October 2009

Stairway to Heaven


This photo of a beautiful, grey staircase, originally uploaded by Geisslein and found via Kylie at 3Sheets, sent me on a wonderful web trail the other day, taking me from concrete tiles made for the Solid Poetry and Liquid Affection graduation project by Susan Happle and Frederick Molenschot



to the magical world of natuure.





Gorgeous embellished vintage ornaments and vintage sewing pattern rings.

Please have a look at CoffeeMonkey's two other great vintage and art etsy stores and her inspirational blog, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks to BlueMossGirls and 3Sheets for the links :)

6 comments:

  1. un petit hommage à Ana Ventura (grâce à toi) est en ligne chez nous ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh, those stairs and those ornaments, I love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, the vintage sewing pattern rings are absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful decorations...they are also fun to make with kids out of vintage objects and some vinyl glue... I'm in the South of France too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm loving these beautiful images - and will speedily check out the clever creator of these fantastic rings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous path you wandered down... lovely discoveries!
    Thanks for the link, Deb :) K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!