Tuesday 3 November 2009

Children's artwork #3 - ça roule ma poule




We still haven't made our mind up about getting some hens but I found some pastel drawings Savannah did last year and thought I'd share them with you. I love the middle one (shame about the streaky scan...)

It's a big day for mes deux petits tomorrow.

From now on, these two treasures will have to wear specs for reading. Miles has gone for the Harry Potter look, c'est cool maman, and Savannah will be donning studious lenses in pink. Can't wait to see how they react...

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous drawings! They are so great. Love the photo too! :) K

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pastel drawings are so beautiful! I love drawing... these drawings reminds me of my school project ...Long long time ago. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures of the chickens ( or poule's if my 3rd year french serves me well!...ooo impressed!! I am!) the colours are gorgeous! and I have to wear glasses too! but not got around to sorting a pair out... for fear of not looking cool and cute but just old!!...but really like the sound of the Harry Potter look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. not regretting getting my hens for one minute !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the work of your budding artist! The chickens are great and I really like the attention to detail with the seeds/corn too

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so adorable, I really love the details and colors on the top one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My personal fave is the top one! They are colours Lili uses often...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, those pictures are the BEST! Love all three! They could hang on your wall!

    What darling little treasures you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ils sont doués tes petits poussins ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Des œuvres d'enfants magnifiques!
    Bravo au(x?)petit(s) artiste(s)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!