Sunday 29 November 2009

Follow that girl

Czytelnik, Warszawa 1963

Ilustrowany slownik dla dzieci / francusko-polski, polsko-francuski, Wiedza Powszechna, Warszawa 1979, opracowanie graficzne: Adam Kilian



Little Red Riding Hood has had me trailing all over the web today... and has led me to discover more wonderful vintage and modern children's book illustrations over at this Polish site, thanks to my friend Justyna - Dziekuje!

Le petit chaperon rouge m'a fait parcourir le web aujourd'hui...me permettant de découvrir un autre merveilleux site d'illustrations pour enfant en Pologne, grâce à mon amie Justyna - Dziekuje!


6 comments:

  1. you're welcome Deborah :) I'm happy you liked it

    ReplyDelete
  2. dis donc tu es fluent en polonais maintenant !!
    merci Justyna, je profite aussi du lien ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I've been trying to get in touch with the folks from that site via email. I'll be posting soon images from old editions of Przygody Koziolka Matolka. Looks like I'll need to collect them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh merci pour ce lien, ce dictionnaire illustré ,me fait bien envie... et le reste aussi d'ailleurs !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!