Sunday 29 November 2009

Stitch'n sew


Pattern papier mache by Betty Joy


Buttons by Lynn Baron, from the wonderful Sea-Angels

My gran was a seamstress, which most probably explains why I love patterns and fabric so much. She also took me to jumble sales and coffee mornings when I was younger, hence my passion for thrifting.
I wondered if you'd ever paid a visit to Lynn's beautiful blog? I've already showed you one of her shoe drawings and here we have some of her button work. Lovely isn't it? Lynn is incredibly talented, a true artist who shows great sensitivity in everything she does.


Lynn's frozen washing

Lynn's home

Lynn's handmade Christmas cards

I wanted to tell you about Lynn's small sale but everything sold out in 24 hours! Not surprising though when she offers such beautiful handmade wares


Sit down for five minutes and browse her site, full of inspiring photos, artwork and thoughts and make sure you keep an eye out for more of her work, you have to be quick with treasures like this!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Deborah
    Have just been checking out all of the wonderful posts I have missed over the last couple of weeks. Thanks for all the inspiration and the useful links.
    Adele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jolie, cette série.... De quoi se promener agréablement, au chaud, durant cette après-midi venteuse.... Merci...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Debs, I feel really thrilled that you have written about me, you know how much I love your blog pages, and the lovely people you write about, and I'm there now and it feels kind of good and kind of showing off and really really smiley nice...soooo thankyou very much xxx
    Happy first Advent xx
    Love Lynn xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. j'ai bien aimé découvrir votre page, merci

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!