Monday 2 November 2009

Tidings of Joy from Tiel




I know that I'm always writing about Tsk-Tsk but I love Tiel's bright and colourful work, it makes me happy. Her new range of Christmas cards is no exception. Designed to suit a warmer climate, these blank cards printed on recycled stock make a refreshing change to the more traditional greetings cards available here in Europe.
If you're an early holiday-shopper or just plain smitten like me, Tiel is offering two free cards to anyone who spends 25 USD/AUD or more in her etsy shop between now and 12 November. Hurry, hurry! Go grab some of that sunshine from down under to warm your winter months. The days are getting shorter, the light is getting dimmer, Christmas will soon be upon us...

3 comments:

  1. I just love visiting your blog..such a lovely concept of spreading some creativity and cheer.
    Yet another sweet and amazing artist...love her work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tiel's work - she is just a super star :) K

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!