Tuesday 24 November 2009

Kaze-Faz





I dipped into the wonderful world of Portuguese husband and wife team Maria Wood and Antonio Rodrigues yesterday. This talented couple seem to excell in a wide range of artistic disciplines, ranging from sculpture and jewellry to collage, embroidery and doll-making. They have a really interesting blog showcasing their work and some beautiful photography, which you can follow in English, and an online shop definitely worth keeping an eye on. I have a feeling that you have to be quick here.

8 comments:

  1. I totally adore this, specially the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Deb, I have to agree the bag is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Love the bag and the collages especially :) K

    ReplyDelete
  4. How gorgeous are these! love them, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This bag is of going mad of passion... I want one for me.!!!!
    Hugs
    Yasmin

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so lovely, very cheery and sweet. Thanks for sharing the find! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. J'aime beaucoup ces petits collages

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear your thoughts so please leave me a message and brighten up my day. Merci!